Register for the Waco Wild West 100Ride and then get a helmet full of Skittles
September 24, 2022 – 8:00 AM Mass Start
The bicycle tour that has made a tradition of great rest stops and super rider support will return for 2021 with a few changes. This is one event you don’t want to miss! There is a tour for everyone. Thank you to our favorite sponsor of over 30 years, Skittles, for making this the SWEETEST RIDE IN TEXAS!!!!
Check out the full weekend schedule.
Online registration is preferred but walk up registration will be available at packet pickup.
All ride distances are $35 for Early Bird Registration
Youth (12 and under) – $15
Late registration – August 13 – September 17 – $40
Procrastinator registration – September 18 – September 23 – $45
Ride day – September 24 – $55
Groups of 10 or more contact us for a discount code.
***The first 1000 riders will receive a finisher’s medal!***
Register EARLY (before September 14) to Guarantee you get a T-Shirt. Late Registration T-Shirts will be first come first serve.
Check out our 2022 jersey. Pre-order with your registration. Only jerseys ordered by August 14, 2022 will be guaranteed to have in hand by ride day. We will order extras but if you want to get your jersey for the ride, order by the deadline.
Just want the jersey? Click here to buy.
Proceeds from this ride benefit the Be The Match Registry® and various other local organizations.
The bicycle tour will take place rain or shine.
Virtual Ride Option
Can’t be there on September 24? Or don’t want to ride the distance all at once? Do it on your own time and your own schedule and still earn your finisher medal!
Virtual Ride, Any Distance. Includes Finisher Medal and Shipping – Ride registration has current prices.
Included with your 2022 Registration
Self serve refreshments and and SAG support throughout each of the rides
- A custom designed 2022 Waco Wild West T-shirt
- Bag of candy after you finish your route
- ***The first 1000 riders will receive a special Texas shaped finisher’s medal!***
Ride for FREE in 2022
How to earn a free entry through fundraising
- Create your fundraising team, set a goal, and fill out the race entry form.
- Share your fundraising link via social media, email, etc.
- After you meet the minimum goal or after your card has been charged for the entry due to an unmet goal, your entry will be activated.
- ONLY YOU, as fundraiser team leader, get a free entry if the goal is met. Your fundraising team members will NOT receive free entries.
Important Details for Fundraising
- Fundraising Deadline: 11:59pm September 24, 2022
- Some races have optional selections with extra costs beyond your free entry.
- The checkout price is the amount you will be charged if you don’t raise the minimum.
Days till the Waco Wild West
How Far Will You Ride?
Packet Pick Up
Friday, September 23, 2022
We STRONGLY encourage all that can pick up your packets on Friday. It makes for an easier day for ALL of us on Ride Morning. You are allowed to pick up for fellow riders, but please make sure they know you will be getting it.
- 4 to 7 pm
- Bicycle World
112 Mary Ave. Ste 1
Waco, TX 76701
Saturday, September 24, 2022
- 6:30 to 8:00 am – Heritage Square – Downtown Waco – Near the Fountain
- Visit the Waco Farmers Market (9:00 am to 1:00 pm) to pick up something to eat
- Mass start at 8 am
Full Weekend Schedule
Friday, September 23
4:00 pm – 7:00 pm Packet Pick Up and Onsite Registration, Bicycle World, 112 Mary St, 76701
Saturday, September 24
6:30 am – 8:00 am Packet Pick Up and Onsite Registration, Heritage Square, 300 Austin Ave, 76701
7:00 am – 8:00 am Optional Pancake Breakfast available for purchase for $7. Includes juice, coffee, pancakes, and choice of bacon or sausage. Pay directly to Sergio’s onsite
8:00 am Start at 100 Washington St on the following order:
- Handcycle Start
- Tandem Start
- Mass Start - Please line up according to predicted pace. There will be signs to guide you as you line up.
- Front of the Pack = 20 MPH and faster
- 2nd – 17 – 19 MPH
- 3rd – 12-15 MPH
- 4th - Families with Children, Beginners to Cycling
9:00 am – 2:00 pm Finish Line, Heritage Square. Finisher medals, candy line, beer for those 21 and older (must have proof of age)
To go through candy line, please have your rider number available as we will need to mark it. Each rider is allowed one pass through the line. We regret we have to enforce this policy, but in previous years we have had several riders take a little too much advantage of the concept of the “Sweetest” Ride. This has proven less than fair to our cyclists who come in later as they are taking time to “enjoy the ride” a little more than the speedsters☺ or from those who are simply riding the longer distances. Each person will be given a bag to fill; please do not bring your own sack, Santa☺
2:00 pm - Finish line and course are officially closed. If you continue to ride, you are doing so at your own risk. Aid stations will be closed, SAG and traffic control will no longer be available. Please do your best to be finished by 2:00 pm for the safety of all.
The Waco Wild West Bicycle Tour has made a tradition of great rest stops and super rider support. This is one event you don’t want to miss! There is a tour for everyone.