Register for the Waco Wild West 100Ride and then get a helmet full of Skittles
Sunday, September 10, 2023 – 8:00 AM Mass Start
The Waco Wild West Bicycle Tour has made a tradition of great rest stops and super rider support. This is one event you don’t want to miss! There is a tour for everyone. Thank you to our favorite sponsor of over 30 years, Skittles, for making this the SWEETEST RIDE IN TEXAS!!!!
The bicycle tour will take place rain or shine.
Online registration is preferred but walk up registration will be available at packet pickup.
All ride distances are $35 for Early Bird Registration until May 31.
Youth (12 and under) – $15
Late registration – June 1 – September 1 – $40
Procrastinator registration – September 2 – September 9 – $45
Ride day – September 10 – $55
Groups of 10 or more contact us for a discount code.
**The first 500 registrants will receive a WWW glass**
***The first 1000 riders will receive a finisher’s medal!***
Register EARLY to guarantee you get a T-Shirt. Late Registration T-Shirts will be first come first serve.
Check out our 2023 jersey. We have ordered some extras but sizes will be limited. First come, first serve. If you missed the deadline and still want a jersey you are in luck.
Pre-order deadline has passed. But….we have reopened the store for this year’s ride jerseys! They will be shipped directly to you in about 6 weeks! https://teamstore.agile-sportswear.com/store/waco-wild-west/
Virtual Ride Option
Can’t be there on September 10? Or don’t want to ride the distance all at once? Do it on your own time and your own schedule and still earn your finisher medal!
Virtual Ride, Any Distance. Includes Finisher Medal and Shipping – Ride registration has current prices.
Included with your Registration
- Self serve refreshments and and SAG support throughout each of the rides
- A custom designed Waco Wild West T-shirt
- Bag of candy after you finish your route
- Infamous WWW glass to the first 500 registrants
- ***The first 1000 riders will receive a special finisher’s medal!***
Ride for FREE
How to earn a free entry through fundraising
- Create your fundraising team, set a goal, and fill out the race entry form.
- Share your fundraising link via social media, email, etc.
- After you meet the minimum goal or after your card has been charged for the entry due to an unmet goal, your entry will be activated.
- ONLY YOU, as fundraiser team leader, get a free entry if the goal is met. Your fundraising team members will NOT receive free entries.
Important Details for Fundraising
- Fundraising Deadline: 11:59pm September 10, 2023
- Some races have optional selections with extra costs beyond your free entry.
- The checkout price is the amount you will be charged if you don’t raise the minimum.
Days till the Waco Wild West
How Far Will You Ride?
Packet Pick Up and Onsite Registration
We STRONGLY encourage all that can pick up your packets on Saturday. It makes for an easier day for ALL of us on Ride Morning. You are allowed to pick up for fellow riders, but please make sure they know you will be getting it.
Heritage Square, 311 Austin Ave – Downtown Waco – Near the Fountain
Saturday, September 9
- 4 to 6 pm
Sunday, September 10
- 6:30 to 8 am
Full Weekend Schedule
Saturday, September 9
4:00 pm – 6:00 pm Packet Pick Up and Onsite Registration, Heritage Square, 311 Austin Ave, 76701
Sunday, September 10
6:30 am – 8:00 am Packet Pick Up and Onsite Registration, Heritage Square, 311 Austin Ave, 76701
7:00 am – 8:00 am Optional Pancake Breakfast available for purchase for $7. Includes juice, coffee, pancakes, and choice of bacon or sausage. Pay directly to Sergio’s onsite
8:00 am Start at 100 Washington St in the following order:
- Handcycle Start
- Tandem Start
- Mass Start - Please line up according to predicted pace. There will be signs to guide you as you line up.
- Front of the Pack = 20 MPH and faster
- 2nd – 17 – 19 MPH
- 3rd – 12-15 MPH
- 4th - Families with Children, Beginners to Cycling
9:00 am – 2:00 pm Finish Line, Heritage Square. Finisher medals, candy line, beer for those 21 and older (must have proof of age)
To go through candy line, please have your rider number available as we will need to mark it. Each rider is allowed one pass through the line. We regret we have to enforce this policy, but in previous years we have had several riders take a little too much advantage of the concept of the “Sweetest” Ride. This has proven less than fair to our cyclists who come in later as they are taking time to “enjoy the ride” a little more than the speedsters☺ or from those who are simply riding the longer distances. Each person will be given a bag to fill; please do not bring your own sack, Santa☺
2:00 pm - Finish line and course are officially closed. If you continue to ride, you are doing so at your own risk. Aid stations will be closed, SAG and traffic control will no longer be available. Please do your best to be finished by 2:00 pm for the safety of all.