Register for the Waco Wild West 100Ride and then get a helmet full of Skittles
October 20, 2018 – 2018 Ride has been cancelled.
Please read our note on the home page concerning the cancellation of this year’s ride.
The bicycle tour that has made a tradition of great rest stops and super rider support will return for 2018. This is one event you don’t want to miss! There is a tour for everyone. They don’t call us the Sweetest Ride in Texas for nothing…Fill your helmet with Skittles and other candy at the finish line!
All ride distances are $40 before 11:59 pm September 30.
10-1-2018 to 11:59 pm October 14 – $45
10-15-2018 through ride day – $50
Children Under 12 – $15
Groups of 10 or more contact us for a discount code.
***The first 1000 riders will receive a finisher’s medal!***
Register EARLY to Guarantee you get a T-Shirt. Late Registration T-Shirts will be first come first serve.
The first 500 registrants receive our commemorative pilsner glass that, like Skittles, are in the colors of the rainbow!
Check out our 2018 jersey. Pre-order with your registration. Only jerseys ordered by September 7, 2018 will be guaranteed to have in hand by ride day. We will order extras but if you want to get your jersey for the ride, order by the deadline.
Virtual Ride Option
Can’t be there on October 20th? Or don’t want to ride the distance all at once? Do it on your own time and your own schedule and still earn your finisher medal!
Virtual Ride, Any Distance. Includes Finisher Medal and Shipping – $40
Proceeds from this ride benefit the Be The Match Registry® and various other local organizations.
The bicycle tour will take place rain or shine.
Ride for FREE – New Option for 2018
How to earn a free entry through fundraising
- Create your fundraising team, set a goal, and fill out the race entry form.
- Share your fundraising link via social media, email, etc.
- After you meet the minimum goal or after your card has been charged for the entry due to an unmet goal, your entry will be activated.
- ONLY YOU, as fundraiser team leader, get a free entry if the goal is met. Your fundraising team members will NOT receive free entries.
Important Details for Fundraising
- Fundraising Deadline: 11:59pm October 18th, 2018
- Some races have optional selections with extra costs beyond your free entry.
- The checkout price is the amount you will be charged if you don’t raise the minimum.
Register to ride for free. Click the green Fundraise button.
Included with your 2018 Registration
- Refreshments and support throughout each of the rides
- A custom designed 2018 Waco Wild West T-shirt
- Fill your helmet with candy after you finish your route
- First 500 to register get a commemorative colored Pilsner glass
- ***The first 1000 riders will receive a finisher’s medal!***
Days till the Waco Wild West
How Far Will You Ride?
Packet Pick Up and Ride Registration
We will still have a packet pick up so you can pick up your shirt, your medal, your glass, your jersey if you ordered one, and yes, some CANDY, as well as enjoy some light refreshments sponsored by Glazers Distributing and Coca Cola/Dasani.
112 Mary Ave Ste 1 (corner of University Parks)
Friday, October 19th 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 20th 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Friday, October 19th, 2018
All Friday events have been cancelled.
- Registration and Packet Pick Up – 4 to 8 pm
- Annual Marrow Drive – 4 to 8 pm
- Pre-Ride Party – 6 to 9 pm
Saturday, October 20th, 2018
All Saturday events have been cancelled.
- Registration and Packet Pick Up – 6 to 7:45 am
- Pancake Breakfast – 6:45 to 9:00 am
- Annual Marrow Drive – 6:30 am to 3:30 pm
- Ride Starts – 8 am
The Waco Wild West Bicycle Tour has made a tradition of great rest stops and super rider support will return for 2018. This is one event you don’t want to miss! There is a tour for everyone.