Register for the Waco Wild West 100Ride and then get a helmet full of Skittles
September 26, 2020
Get this date on your calendar now! Check back for more 2020 information.
The bicycle tour that has made a tradition of great rest stops and super rider support will return for 2019. This is one event you don’t want to miss! There is a tour for everyone. They don’t call us the Sweetest Ride in Texas for nothing…Fill your helmet with Skittles and other candy at the finish line!
All ride distances are $35 for Early Bird Registration
Youth (12 and under) – $15
Regular Registration – On July 23rd, it will increase to $40
Late registration – On September 1, it will increase to $45
Online reg will close on Thursday 9-19-19
Ride Day registration will be $50
Groups of 10 or more contact us for a discount code.
***The first 1000 riders will receive a finisher’s medal!***
Register EARLY to Guarantee you get a T-Shirt. Late Registration T-Shirts will be first come first serve.
The first 500 registrants receive our commemorative pilsner glass that, like Skittles, are in the colors of the rainbow!
Check out our 2019 jersey. Pre-order with your registration. Only jerseys ordered by August 20, 2019 will be guaranteed to have in hand by ride day. We will order extras but if you want to get your jersey for the ride, order by the deadline.
Virtual Ride Option
Can’t be there on September 19th? Or don’t want to ride the distance all at once? Do it on your own time and your own schedule and still earn your finisher medal!
Virtual Ride, Any Distance. Includes Finisher Medal and Shipping – Ride registration has current prices.
The bicycle tour will take place rain or shine.
Ride for FREE in 2019
How to earn a free entry through fundraising
- Create your fundraising team, set a goal, and fill out the race entry form.
- Share your fundraising link via social media, email, etc.
- After you meet the minimum goal or after your card has been charged for the entry due to an unmet goal, your entry will be activated.
- ONLY YOU, as fundraiser team leader, get a free entry if the goal is met. Your fundraising team members will NOT receive free entries.
Important Details for Fundraising
- Fundraising Deadline: 11:59pm September 20th, 2019
- Some races have optional selections with extra costs beyond your free entry.
- The checkout price is the amount you will be charged if you don’t raise the minimum.
Register to ride for free. Click the green Fundraise button.
Included with your 2019 Registration
- Refreshments and support throughout each of the rides
- A custom designed 2019 Waco Wild West T-shirt
- Fill your helmet with candy after you finish your route
- First 500 to register get a commemorative colored Pilsner glass
- ***The first 1000 riders will receive a finisher’s medal!***
Days till the Waco Wild West
How Far Will You Ride?
In Memory of John Karnes
The 2019 Waco Wild West is dedicated to John Karnes.
Packet Pick Up and Ride Registration
Pick up your packets and register at Heritage Square, Downtown Waco. This is near the fountain on the south side of the Waco Convention Center near the Greater Waco Chamber of Commerce.
Friday, September 20, 2019
- Registration and Packet Pick Up – 4 to 8 pm
- Annual Marrow Drive – 4 to 8 pm
- Pre-Ride Party – 6 to 9 pm